WERNER CHURCHILL 1PC
- Our longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Moving a loaded boat has never felt so good. This allows the paddler to maintain a higher cadence.
- Our longer, rectangular, slender design allows for a higher cadence. Maintain an easy touring pace all day long or ramp it up for your fitness paddles.
- Dihedral, the ridge down the middle of the power face, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling. A core philosophy for Werner.
- 10 degree shaft to blade offset. Designed to keep the blade more vertical through the power phase, it benefits your forward paddling, but still allows for smooth turning and control strokes. .
- Premium performance brings together beautiful translucent fiberglass blades with a carbon blend shaft. The blades are highly impact and abrasion resistant. The combination of these materials gets you performance at a value price.
- Countless hours of testing developed an optimized flex and strength. With our attention to detail in our carbon blend shaft and fiberglass blade construction you'll feel comfort all day, all year, without sacrificing power or confidence.
- Our palm grip is comfortable and allows the fingers to be relaxed as opposed to splayed. Made from a high impact resistant ABS plastic, it will be protected from the rigors of the outdoors.