NRS - STAR OUTLAW II
The STAR Outlaw II Inflatable Kayak gives commercial outfitters, camps and rental programs a fun and sporty tandem IK that's still friendly for first-time paddlers.
- Continuous curve tubes, extra kick and a high-pressure drop-stitch floor deliver the perfect balance of performance and stability.
- STAR inflatable kayaks are built with advanced-formula PVC material using state-of-the-art seam welding technology, resulting in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention at a great value.
- The drop stitch PVC floor insert inflates to a rigid 8-10 psi, giving the paddler a stable and comfortable position above the water.
- Two inflatable thwart seats provide the paddlers with comfortable backrests while making the boat quick to set up, simple to maintain and easy to roll up and store.
- Thwart seats attach with straps through drain holes in the self-bailing floor, allowing you to position them to suit the paddlers.
- Two easy-to-use straps hold the drop-stitch floor insert securely in place.