NRS - STAR OUTLAW I
With continuous curve tubes, extra kick and a high-pressure drop-stitch floor, the STAR Outlaw I Inflatable Kayak redefines the ducky.
- Outfitters, camps and rental programs looking to offer customers a fun and sporty ride that's still beginner friendly will love the Outlaw.
- STAR inflatable kayaks are built with advanced-formula PVC material using state-of-the-art seam welding technology, resulting in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention at a great value.
- The drop stitch PVC floor insert inflates to a rigid 8-10 psi, giving the paddler a stable and comfortable position above the water.
- An inflatable thwart seat gives the paddler a comfortable backrest while making the boat quick to set up, simple to maintain and easy to roll up and store.
- Thwart seat attaches with straps through drain holes in the self-bailing floor, allowing you to position it to suit the paddler.
- Two easy-to-use straps hold the drop-stitch floor insert securely in place.
- Bow and stern handles make the Outlaw easy to carry to and from the water.