NEMO HORNET 2
A nearly free-standing, ultralight tent for minimalist backpackers. Ultra-fine technical fabric and a single pole structure shave every ounce possible, and the mesh body maximizes ventilation. The hubbed design is quick to set up, and a clip attachment on the canopy connects to the pole structure to add headroom.
- Ultralight nylon ripstop fly and polyester mesh canopy balance weather protection and ventilation.
- Seams are taped with waterproof, thermoplastic film for long-lasting protection.
- Nearly free-standing design requires the 2 foot corners pegged out.
- Side access vestibule entry keeps your gear dry.
- Guyline points in the corners let you anchor it securely in windy conditions.
- Single-hubbed design is quick to set up.
- Featherlight DAC poles have pressfit connectors and a high strength-to-weight ratio.
- 2 interior pockets help you stay organized.
- Light Pocket™ is made of light-diffusing fabric to turn your headlamp into a lantern.
- Vestibule provides gear storage area and a weatherproof area to put your boots on.
- Storm flaps on the vestibule keep drips out of the tent.
- Stakes, repair kit and stuff sack included.